In keeping with our broad role to support, help coordinate and expand WA-Japan trade, our Japan offices work to facilitate and support the flow of trade and investment in both directions.
However, our key functions in Japan aim to provide local on-the-ground knowledge and expertise to support WA companies looking to grow and expand by entering the Japanese market.
Our functions include:
• Assist existing Western Australian businesses to grow through exporting
• Provide local knowledge and expertise of your industry
• Help establish business bases in Japan
• Offer advice on political, economic and cultural conditions in Japan
• Assist with missions, exhibitions and company visits to and from WA to promote trade
• Assist new exporters to get started in Japan
• Initiate and support West Australian trade to Japan
• Attract new Japanese business and investment into Western Australia
• Help companies make successful investments that benefit West Australians